1. Copy of identity of the people involved, A.F.M(Tax Registration Number) and Income.
2. Title deed (contract) on behalf of the seller
3. Tax clearance certificate issued by the Internal Revenue Service/ Local Tax Office on behalf of the seller for the conveyance of property.
4. 4. Certificate from the responsible Revenue Service /Local Tax Office that the income of the selling property has been declared the last two years or a formal declaration to the Local Tax Office itself that the property didn’t return any income , certified by it.
5. Recent topographic diagram of the plot or the parcel, once a plot or a parcel is being transferred , which should include the statements of L.651/77 and L.1337/83 and coordinates G.G.R.S ’87.
6. Certificate of energy efficiency (if the size of the property is larger than 50 s.m). (Required only for contracts of property dealing)
7. Formal declarations of the people involved signed in front of a notary in which it is stated that the selling property is not located on a stream, seashore, natural reserve, beach zone public land or archaelogical site , according to the law 2242/1994.
8. Certified copy of the building permit, if the selling property had been built after 14.03.1983 or formal declarations of the people involved with the corresponding content.
9. . No debt certificate from I.K.A (Social Security Organisation) for the conveyance of the property. Security clearance.
10. Certificate from the Revenue Service /Local Tax Office of the seller-legal person that the selling property has been declared in the tax return of the Tax on Immovable Property and the tax for both previous years has been paid or a formal declaration of the L.1599/1986 that it was not the seller-legal person’s obligation to include the selling property in the tax return.
11. IN CASE THAT THE DEED IS PARENTAL GRANT OR INHERITANCE OR GIFTS AFTER 31.12.1994 Certificate from the Revenue Service/ Local Tax Office in which it is clearly stated that the parental grant, inheritance or gift has been declared and the person does not owe any tax according to the article 105 of the L. 118/1973 , as modified by the article 105 of the L.2961/2001
12. The aforementioned supporting documents may change. Depending on the kind of the deed it is advisable that you ask for a lawyer’s ,notary’s and engineer’s advice.
1. Copy of your identity and A.F.M (Tax Registration Number).
2. E1 and E9(real estate particulars return) of the past five years certified by the responsible Revenue Authority/ Local Tax Office
3. Declarations of exemption of first residence or no which are drafted by a notary.
4. Certificate from the Tax Office that the Real Estate Transfer Tax has been paid.
23 February Str. 4, Parga, 48060
Tel. +30 26843 00620 | +30 69776 20392
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org